COVID-19 Update – March 17, 2020.
As Calgary continues to navigate the COVID-19 virus, NiWE Academy’s commitment to the health and safety of our students, and greater community, is our priority.
While the physical classrooms will be closed as a precautionary measure, our obligation to our student’s education remains as important as ever. The Academy will continue to operate through online training until our doors reopen.
Enrollment of New Students
- All classes for current students will continue online through our virtual classrooms.
- Enrollment will remain open.
- Our admissions team will continue to accept applications and will conduct applicant interviews virtually.
- New students will be able to take courses online and through our
Self Isolation Reminders
- Please Note* We will not be taking any clients until further notice.
- Students are not permitted on campus until further notice. However, NiWE management and instructors will continue to be available remotely for questions, concerns and ongoing training.
Please self isolate if:
- You have recently travelled outside of Canada
- You're experiencing COVID–19 symptoms
COVID-19 symptoms are like influenza and other respiratory illnesses. Common symptoms include:
- dry cough
- fatigue/extreme tiredness
- difficulty breathing
If you have symptoms:
- Stay home - do not go to an ER or clinic.
- Take the COVID-19 self-assessment to determine next steps and find out if you require testing.
- If you need immediate medical attention, call 911 and inform them you may have COVID-19.