HAIRSTYLING PROGRAM — 1400 HOUR
Our 1400 Hour Hairstyling Program is approved by the Alberta Apprenticeship Industry Training and is designed for students with no salon experience and will provide all the fundamentals of hair design needed to have a successful career as a stylist.
FLEXIBLE COURSE OPTIONS
Program length: 9 months — Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm
Program length: 11 months — Thursday, Friday & Saturday 10am to 8pm
OUR NIWE HAIRSTYLING CURRICULUM:
- Salon Business — Intensive business training
- Hair care products — How pair products with services
- Hair Cutting Techniques — Basic to Advanced for men and woman
- Hairstyling Techniques — Basic to Advanced for men and woman
- Hair Colouring — Basic to Advanced using exclusive Goldwell Colour including todays trends with Balyage, Ombre, Sombre, Highlighting with weaved, sliced and paneled
- Exclusive Techniques — Including Up-do’s, Hair Extension, Braiding and Long hair styling techniques
- Texturizing — Perms and chemical Relaxing
- Barbering — Fades, hair tattooing and hot shaves
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be provided with an Apple Ipad to assist your learning
- You will receive a full stylist kit with everything you need to become a professional hairstylist
WHY NIWE IS YOUR DESIRED CHOICE
You will receive one on one instruction with our seasoned industry professionals who are experienced in both business and the beauty industry. Our instructors will ensure that you pass your government exams with the highest possible marks.
You will be learning in conjunction with fast-forward Pivot Point’s Learn About Beauty on-line program.
You will learn:
- To be a Creative Stylist in any salon and spa
- The “business” of Hairstyling- how to be successful as a Manager or Owner
- Step by step procedure on opening a private salon (with city permits)
- How to be a Platform Artist or Instructor
- How you will consistently increase your sales each year
- Year to year simulations on profit from your personal “Chair or Salon”
- After completion of the Alberta Apprenticeship Program you are eligible for National Licensing for Red Seal and Blue Seal which allows you to become a free stylist throughout Canada!
- Have a recession proof and lucrative career